Roof Cleaning Services
Contact Our Team Today
Your Roof Washing Benefits
Once an ugly roof full of discoloration, grime, and mold hits your home, it is time to have it cleaned. Your roof is meant to protect you and your family from the outside elements that float through the air. When it is time to clean it, our K.O.S. Power Washing professional will use a low-pressure method and the appropriate cleaning products to get your roof clean. Once it is clean, you will see the eye appeal along with many other benefits of having a clean roof.
- Extended Roof Life – With a professional roof wash, the life of your roof will be extended, potentially saving you thousands of dollars.
- Boosts Curb Appeal – The admiration of your home in the neighborhood will immediately come back. Friends and neighbors will adore your home, even more, every time they visit.
- Removes Stains and Restores Color – Once your roof is professionally cleaned, the stains will be removed and the color will be restored, bringing the original beauty back.
What are the Dangers of Ignoring My Roof?
Discoloration, mold, and dirt is a sign that your roof needs to be cleaned. Unfortunately, the care of the roof is not always tended to by many homeowners. If you have found yourself neglecting your roof, the health and structure of your home are at risk.
- Early Roof Replacement – Neglecting your roof could lead to your having to replace it before it is time to.
- Unforeseen Expenses – You may have to make repairs to not only your roof but other areas of your home because of a neglected roof.
- Lack Curb Appeal – Your home will lack curb appeal if you leave your roof dirty.
WHY K.O.S. IS THE BEST
Overcome Your Objections
Don’t go another year without cleaning your roof. If you continue to put off having your roof professionally cleaned, you are putting your home at risk of having an unhealthy structure and foundation.
Will it hurt my roof?
No, the special cleaning method used for cleaning your roof is known as soft washing and it is specifically designed to keep water on your roof.
Will it damage my plants?
No, your plants will be safe. We take preventative measures to water down all foliage before the cleaning process. This is a precaution to go with the use of the plant-friendly products we use.